For Novell Group
1. The information and materials contained in this website www.novellgroup.in (“Website”) of Novell Group ("Company") do not constitute an offering to anyone and are provided for reference only. Such information and materials are subject to change without any notice or information whatsoever. Neither the Company, its affiliates, its group companies nor any of their respective principals, directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of this Website, any information or any other materials contained provided herein.
2. The Company expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty of accuracy or quality and any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement and assumes no liability for any errors and/or omissions in any posted information or any other materials contained in this Website.
3. Any graphic animations/images contained in this Website are artistic conceptualizations and do not purport to exactly replicate the product(s) depicted therein. Improvements and recreational features and amenities described in this Website are based upon current development plans which are subject to change and which are under no obligation to be completed. References in this Website to any products, events or services do not necessarily constitute or imply Company’s endorsement or recommendation of them. Soft furnishing, furniture and gadgets are not a part of the offering.
4. Under no circumstances shall Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages resulting from the use or inability to use this Website; or resulting from any information obtained or messages received in connection with this Website; or resulting from any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions of data, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. The Company also expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to your computer equipment or other property as you access or browse this Website or download material from the Website, including without limitation any damage arising from any virus, worm or other malicious code that may infect your computer equipment.
6. Copyright in all the literary & artistic work in the pages in Website which are on display and all the information and material therein is the exclusive intellectual property of the Company unless otherwise indicated. All such content and material including design and artistic work like logos, arrangement of logos etc., on this Website are protected by Indian copyright law and various other international treaties.
7. The company uses all diligence, skill and expertise available to provide information on this website but does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty of any nature whatsoever and disclaims all or any errors and mistakes to the fullest extent. The company does not warrant that the information offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The Novell Group shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
8. The company website may unintentionally include inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of a plot/flat size, site plan, floor plan, a rendering, a photo, the elevation, prices, taxes, adjacent properties, amenities, design guidelines, completion dates, features, zoning, buyer incentives etc. Square footage and room sizes are approximate and may vary.
9. The visitor represents and warrants that he/she is fully aware of the laws of the country/state he/she resides in and also those of India particularly those governing use, sale, lease, transfer of real estate and the visitor is neither violating nor attempting to violate any law.
10. The company reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website. The company shall be under no obligation to notify the visitor of the amendment to the terms and conditions and the visitor shall be bound by such amended terms and conditions.
11. Product cost listed on the website is indicative in nature, actual product cost might be different.